Sunday, May 6, 2012

House - Los Angeles, California

Wilcox Avenue - A quick picture I snapped while zooming past this home in 2009.  This image doesn't really show the full scope of the home which is much larger than it appears from this angle.  I was curious about the year the home was built as the base of this section made me think of the 1920's or 30's but the columns on the sides of the window made me think much much older.  According the the LA County assessors site, the home was built in 2002.  While trying to verify the address of the house I discovered that two doors down is the house that was used as Lynn Bracken's home in LA Confidential.  Makes me mad I didn't get a shot of that as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That movie was just on last night.

    It's hard to believe such an awesome edifice was built so recently.

    ReplyDelete